Sunday, December 28, 2008

Puthandu Nalvazhthukkal!

Поздравляю с Новым годом!! 

Let us see how 2009 is for the world. 

On the bleak side of things, More boring F1 with stupid, stupid FIA nonsense rules, more terrorist attacks, more scrotum shaped cars for India, and more people lapping them up, BJP maybe? More really stupid movies, both Hindi and tamil. More hip hop. Well, technically, more of everything that irritates me. 

On the bright side, however: Snow Leopard, IPL(I think?), Cheerleaders!!, Obama?, 

Actually, there isn't much of the bright side that I can think of now. Nevertheless, I'll just take life as it comes. Has worked out well for me, so far.. 

No resolutions, I think. I'm sweet enough, already. 

Hmm... one more rubbish post? All i want to say is... cheers! Here's to 2009.. 

No comments: