Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nonsense-post

Have been waiting for long to post one of these... 

Weather's niiiiiiiiiiiiiice. well, inside my room, anyway.. outside, my dashboard widget shows the temperature to be -8. Hmm... kinda high for this time of the year, wonder what's happening. Its usually in the negative teens... 

Kya kare kya na kare ye kaisi mushkil hai! so much of work to do... and i just don't feel like getting out of bed. My bed's been made all the more attractive with fresh sheets changed two days back. What timing!!! the worst time ever for my bed to be made attractive...

At the same time.. There's nice hot tea and eggs and bacon calling out to me...from the cafe. like civilization to Bin laden. or America, or whatever works for him. 

I've always wondered, what witchcraft happens beyond the last station in an underground system.. always wanted to escape the cctv's and stay in the train.. that was solved last saturday.. I could see from the platform into the tunnel... the train just went in and reversed back. How mundane...I was imagining turntables and everything. 

Over and out. I'm getting back to sleep. Or whatever. 

Whatever. The world runs on whatever. 

Whatever.